Below are 3 different versions of a new envelope I was designing. I also posted a layout of all the envelopes laying next to the stationery. I think the lighter colored envelopes work best, but I'm not sure whether to have a brighter or darker colored stripe running across. Due to the problems I've had getting my printer to fully print to the edge on envelopes, I think I'll be making the envelope myself. Also, on one envelope I used the same typeface that I used for the letter when putting the address. I wonder if that looks
ok...





Here's a new layout for the animal hospital stationery. I think I'll be using or making and envelope that is a similar color to the actual stationery, and I will probably add some sort of design to the back of the envelope besides just extending that stripe. I'll probably just put the cat from the logo on the back somewhere. I decided to make the stripe orange instead of red to blend more with the business card.
1 comment:
I think that the band around the envelope is kinda intense. What if you did the lighter envelope with band in the same color as the center of the letterhead? Just an idea. I really like the back of the envelope with the little surprise under the flap.
Post a Comment