Here's more of my subpar material. I don't even think I know what a good print ad looks like. For the animal hospital it would seem like I would need a lot of information which would lead to a lot of type. And really, how fancy would an add for an animal hospital be? I tried using some of my old art for the stationery that I didn't use. I'll probably try something that looks a little more corporate similar to my final stationery... anyway, here is what I have so far...
hey jason...love seeing your first taste of advertising for your clients. Remember, less is more and these ads really do get very Text heavy. Your Ads should 'sample' the idea of your client or become more of a narrative or experience. For "Andres" it shouldn't turn into a menu with everything on it....remember your want the viewer to get a sense of the restaurant. Maybe you center your Ads around the food or the cocktails or the music or the ambiance of the place instead of so much detail. It's not the Waffle House. The Animal Hospital Ads could also become a narrative of sorts, playing up on the love people have for animals or even adoption. It could be playful photos that might spotlight several animals or illustrations showing how caring the doctors are or even Ads that center around health statistics for animals...just let it begin to draw the public into the environment and brand. Keep going, it's getting better.
1 comment:
hey jason...love seeing your first taste of advertising for your clients. Remember, less is more and these ads really do get very Text heavy. Your Ads should 'sample' the idea of your client or become more of a narrative or experience. For "Andres" it shouldn't turn into a menu with everything on it....remember your want the viewer to get a sense of the restaurant. Maybe you center your Ads around the food or the cocktails or the music or the ambiance of the place instead of so much detail. It's not the Waffle House.
The Animal Hospital Ads could also become a narrative of sorts, playing up on the love people have for animals or even adoption. It could be playful photos that might spotlight several animals or illustrations showing how caring the doctors are or even Ads that center around health statistics for animals...just let it begin to draw the public into the environment and brand. Keep going, it's getting better.
Post a Comment