I'm in the zone right now... My designs are just flowing out at the moment, so I gotta keep this momentum up. I'm going to start on my specialty project tomorrow. I've been up all night working on the other designs for the animal hospital print ads. I made a 5.5x5.5" ad that I think looks pretty good. I tried adding a blur to the car in the background, but I don't know if it's necessary... I resized and redrew the cat to make it look more stylistically similar to the other 2 ads in my 8.5x11... i also dabbled with adding some texture to make it look even more like cut out paper. Using illustrator's "texturizer" filter makes files HUGE! I think I might just use the texture on the background/negative space of the ads if I do use it. The texture is actually just a scan of the same paper I drew the animal sketches on yesterday... Anyway, check out these other 2 ads...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment