
.jpg)
I'm attempting to illustrate John McCain following bin Laden to the "gates of hell" as he's recently stated with my type illustration. Trying to actually make the illustration look like McCain has been rediculously tedious.... I doubt I'll go this route for the Obama illustration.. it just takes too much time. I haven't finished this.. but right now, instead of the complex scene I envisioned.. it's going to be more along the lines for McCain holding Osama's head up... and hopefully with the spine dangling from his neck ala Mortal Kombat style.. ha... anyway.. this is what I have so far... after messing with color though.. I think I'm going to go for a white background...
2 comments:
Yeah, I like the white background...and as tedious as the work may be, it looks just like John McCain. Great job.
I like the white background better as well...the other takes away from the illustration.
Post a Comment