


So this is what I came up w/ for my typographic alphabet. I took some vaseline and rubbed it on some napkins... I then layed the napkins in a dish and poured some dye over it... it kinda made it look like jello or something.. but after making is black and white ya really dont know what the hell it is... if you invert it, it even looks stranger...like something organic you might see in a microscope... I dont know what version I'm going to use, regular or inverted... I might clean up the edges on the inverted one too so you can't see the borders...
I figured it was also time for a new layout for my blog... I was tired of looking at the sea of blue... heh.. anyway, here's what I got...
2 comments:
Oooh , tight work Jason.
Love the almost organic look they take on.
oh dang those look nasty...but in an interesting way, of course
Post a Comment