

Well I finally decided to start designing a resume today... I took a few hours to gather all the neccessary info and organized it in a simple work document.. then layed some type out in illustrator. I want to apply for that Primal Scream internship Stan just emailed us about, so I gotta get something ready NOW. Anyway, I'm not sure about the little illustration going with the logo, I may remove it altogher... and I'm also not sure about reusing the typeface that goes with the "graphic designer" part of my logo.
Anyway, I layed out a halfway decent resume and forgot that I didn't put my "objective on there"... so I just slapped it in the corner right quick... I may just put it where my contact info is and move the contact info someone on the left column... The final will be made in Indesign... but anyway, whatcha think?
2 comments:
check for typos - it states "live on ar" ????????????
Didn't see any other typos besides the "on-ar" one. Looking smooth with the placement and design so far.
Post a Comment