Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hate.

I hate coding websites. I get one part working, and try to add more and it breaks the first part. It's like an endless cycle of fail. I "kinda" got my gallery/video system set up" and attempted to create a working menu system for my website today. Only problem, every menu setup I try, breaks the gallery... here's a chart of my progress



if someone forced me at gunpoint to program code... I'd tell them to pull the trigger.

This is me & that punk dreamweaver



hrm... that should really be jquery & css... but I don't know what they look like

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol~ i feel u

Shauna said...

hell yeah. let's murder some javascript and html. oh wait, I've been doing that all day and that is why my site isn't working. oohh, I need sleep.

Zach said...

Make these two drawings your spread for Paige...