I thought I'd go ahead and post this even though it's still a work in progress. I'm currently creating an illustration series named inspire which is a lot less "cheesy inspirational" and more like quirky & motivational. I was only able to finish 4 illustrations for my leave behind, but I plan to have 10 very soon. I like the way they've come out so far, so I'll probably try to sell prints on Etsy as well.
The scale for these is 18" by 6" and I printed them on a warm tone (cheap) strathmore water color paper which already came cut to this size in a 12 pack for only five bucks. And the quality of the prints is really good for it not being "inkjet" paper...
And to hold the pieces together, I made a belly band that held together by a cutout circle fitting over one of those CD button things from Sam Flax. Then I placed my best of CD on top of that.
Here's the digital version of these images.... The one with the bear (my favorite) is more of what I intended for the book I created for Paige's class.. I just didn't have the time to get it done...




And since I never posted this... here's my final resume... like my business card, I have to fill out the part on the right manually...
2 comments:
love love LOVE the resume Jason, and the prints look great!
Love the illustrations, especially the one for Keep Movin'! The symbols work great conceptually Jason. :)
Post a Comment